When you were here before 你曾在此逗留
Couldn't look you in the eye 我却无法直视你的眼睛
You're just like an angel 你就像一个天使
Your skin makes me cry 你的肌肤让我惊叹
You float like a feather 你宛若羽毛,轻舞飞扬
In a beautiful world 在一个美丽的世界
And I wish I was special 但愿我是特别的
You're so very special 因为你是如此与众不同
But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo. 可我是个懦夫,一个怪人
What the hell am I doing here? 我究竟在这儿干什么?真是见鬼了!
I don't belong here. 我不属于这里
I don't care if it hurts 即使受挫我也毫不在意
I want to have control 我想要掌握自己的命运
I want a perfect body 我渴望一具完整的身体
I want a perfect soul 我祈求一个完美的灵魂
I want you to notice 我想让你察觉到
When I'm not around 那些我不在你身边的时刻
You're so very special 你实在太特别了
I wish I was special 我希望自己也能与众不同
But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo. 可我是个懦夫,区区一个怪人
What the hell am I doing here? 我究竟在这儿干什么?真是见鬼了!
I don't belong here. 我不属于这里
She's running out again, 她又离开了
She's running out 她离开了
She's run run run running out... 走远了,逐渐消失在人群中
Whatever makes you happy 究竟什么能令你开心?
Whatever you want 什么才是你想得到的?
You're so very special 你是如此耀眼
I wish I was special... 我希望自己也变得特别
But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo, 可我只是个懦夫,一个可悲的怪胎
What the hell am I doing here? 我在这儿到底要干什么?天啊!
I don't belong here. 我不属于这里
I don't belong here. 我不该在这里
- 专辑:Creep
- 歌手:Michelle Branch
- 歌曲:Creep (Radiohead Cover)